Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Greetings
General

[Pinned] Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small MrPistachios 1y
MrPistachios9923Member avatar small rebelhead 155d
General

[Pinned] Invitation Thread

Please post here to be invited to the serverIGNAgeWhat you are looking for out of the serverList of other sitesPlease bump when possible(do not just post 'bump', a simple update is much better e.g. we just finished this project)RedditMC forum real...
Small MrPistachios 1y
MrPistachios191092Small MrPistachios 1y
General

NeatoBuilds Series (CreepyHut Season 2)

Its been like 7 months since the last CreepyHut video, so I'm essentially rebooting it with another season.Check out the first episode here: https://youtu.be/nMvDd28FBTM
Small PreciselyPixels 167d
PreciselyPixels1135Small PreciselyPixels 167d
General

Villager Breeder

So i built this model villager farm.Problem is. I added more villagers to breeding chamber but now their not breeding. I've given them more than enough food. I dont know what the problem is.
Small Cosmic_Gamer12 1y
Cosmic_Gamer124408Member avatar small Braxbro 222d
General

Player's Landing on Portals

It seems players are landing on top of their nether portals, we are still looking into it but any information can help for example does it only happen at a certain portal or every portal?
Small MrPistachios 237d
MrPistachios3235Member avatar small Braxbro 228d
General

Welcome Back!

Sooo... RebornDominon decided to do away with their forums. Great. Now, the old forums are back!
Small PreciselyPixels 237d
PreciselyPixels2182Small MrPistachios 236d
General

Kain2112's Blacksmithing

Hey guys :D I finally got some pictures of my work together! and here they are! First heres some J-hooksand some S-hooksa couple Bottle Openersa colonial pattern fork. I normally make these 26 in. long to be used as grill/roasting forks. a Leaf Ke...
Small Kain2112 1y
Kain21125400Small Kain2112 1y
General

Random To Do List

Move polar bears into the big snow globe by the tower Build castle towers at The Castle, original spawn Build community fish farm in tower, with multiple fish farms and a semi large storage Northern highway paths to swamp, jungle and villages ...
Small MrPistachios 1y
MrPistachios1204Small MrPistachios 1y
General

Idea - Big Bouncy Castle

A big bouncy castle.
Small Sonex26 1y
Sonex266418Small Sonex26 1y
General

Issues Joining

I'm Seeming to have a problem with my game version being incompatible with the server.. My game is in 1.12.1 but the server is in 1.12 so I cant get on :L Is there a way I can go back to a previous game version?
Small Cosmic_Gamer12 1y
Cosmic_Gamer124299Small Cosmic_Gamer12 1y
General

The Map Project

We (MrPistachios & Sonex26)started updating the large spawn area map at The Castle and got the idea to build a map for each spawn area, then copy them and add them to each spawn.It would be cool to mark specific areas of each spawn by a symbol...
Small MrPistachios 1y
MrPistachios1154Small MrPistachios 1y
General

AFK Fish Farm

Frustration led us to fish, and well fishing isn't that entertaining so we turned to Redstone. Check out the loot we made!Recently I built an AFK fish farm in order to score an enchanted book of looting, to collect Wither skulls, to make a beacon....
Small MrPistachios 1y
MrPistachios3246Small MrPistachios 1y
General

Rainbow Beacon

Every time we've given a tour of our first spawn area, the question always comes up on how we made a rainbow colored beacon.At first we didn't even know as another player had created the beacon and set the colors, we always just accepted that it w...
Small MrPistachios 1y
MrPistachios1171Small MrPistachios 1y
Page 1